1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
IVIST CLINIC ALICANTE, S.L., hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provided in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 of December (LOPDGDD), so the following treatment information is provided:
End of treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to perform the treatment are:
- Referral of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related about their products and services, or
their collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Perform statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user to through any of the contact forms that are made available to you.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Legal basis of the treatment: consent of the interested party.
Data retention criteria: they will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be suppressed with measures of adequate security to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Data communication: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not conform to current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
IVIST CLINIC ALICANTE, S.L.P. AVDA. ÁNGEL GARCÍA ROGEL, 2 – 03183 TORREVIEJA (Alicante).
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or presented on forms download, expressly and unequivocally accept, that your data is necessary for attend your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the fields remaining. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data does not they will be transferred in no case to third parties, and provided that you make some type of data transfer personal, express, informed and unequivocal consent will be requested beforehand by users. All information requested through the website is mandatory, as it is necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of your responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relationship with the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for those who are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and users’ freedom and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.